Thursday, August 6, 2009

Summer Fun

Thank you everyone who voted for Jaxson! We got 2nd place! BilJac has a cute announcement on this page!

My boys, enjoying there kitty tree. I just love to stop and pet them when they are lying all comfortable there. I am sure they just love the intrusion, I mean attention.

Photobucket Photobucket

Jaxson's first time at the drive-in movies was back at the end of June I think! I can't believe I havent posted these pictures! We saw Transformers & Star Trek - Jax loved the noises in Star Trek.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Our friends Keith and Brooke came as well, and Jaxson loves Keith
Photobucket

Jaxson did great meeting all the kids there, and even would just lay down and let kids come up to him, or would stay laying and watch kids run by.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

We went to Fido Does Ferndale - not many pictures because my camera memory was full! First time I have ever let that happen to me, I had been horrible about downloading my pictures!

Checking out whats going on, getting Jaxson to calm down when we first arrive
Photobucket Photobucket

Walking down the street
Photobucket

There were tons of awesome dogs there, vendors and people there. I just love going to these type of things to talk with these people.
We talked with Gozo Dog Collar people, who have just started up. They make the most adorable collars! We got the Impossible Opossum Lime Green one for Jaxson as it was just too adorable.

We also got Jaxson's softball bandana there, from Doggone Bandana! They were super nice people as well.

In these times you have to support local businesses! Non-pet related - the 3/50 Project!

My bench picture I have been wanting to get
Photobucket

Buffalo Wild Wings was nice to let dogs on their patio that day, and was very dog friendly. Here is another dog, Charlie, enjoying the attention from other diners
Photobucket

Jaxson and his water dish BWW gave him, filled with ice as well.
How did they know his favorite?
Photobucket

Back at home Jaxson is exhausted from all the fun!
Photobucket

Alright, enough pictures! Earl says get out of here!
Photobucket

0 comments: