Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy 2010! Belated Photos

Sorry it has been so long since an update! I hope everyone had great holidays!

Here are some photos from the past few months that didnt make it in to any updates but are cute and I wanted to share:

Jaxson playing on the laptop (he takes after me, you know):

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Jaxson playing with my birthday balloons in October:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Video of Jaxson playing with the balloons!



The cats having some fun on the needs-to-be-vacuumed-floor
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Happy 2010 Everyone!

Here are some interesting Pet Articles I have come across recently:
| Winter Weather Paw Care | 8 Ways Your Dog Can Help You Quick SmokingImportant Pet Related Dates 2010 |

0 comments: